I've been using Django for the past few months and had great results
with Apache and mod_python. However, I'd like to try and reduce the
amount of memory that is used by having multiple Apache's each with
their own copy of my application. I decided to try mod_fastcgi in
Apache and Django's FastCGI server capability.

While running with FastCGI, every now and then I get a random
exception 'RegexURLResolver' object has no attribute
'get_and_delete_messages'. In months of running my application with
mod_python I've never seen this.

I have another web app running under mod_python and it works fine
every time with FastCGI.

I'm using Apache 2.2.3, Centos, python 2.4.3, Django from SVN from
about early October 2007, flup 1.0, and mod_fastcgi 2.4.6.

Can anyone offer any pointers into what might be going wrong?

Thanks!

Tom