Greetings:

I am an absolute beginner at Python / Django / Web development. (Old
school COBOL, VB desktop apps. developer trying to update my skills.)
My son gave me some space to play in on an Apache server he rents. I
set up Django,  created my first project, and ran it in the
development server. Then the Definitive Guide to Django says to bring
up 127.0.0.1:8000 in my browser and I should see an "It worked"
message. I can't connect to this and, I suspect, this it's because
this is a local host address and I'm not local. Is there a way to
connect with the development server remotely?

TIA
Keith