I switched out the code in the path into my newforms-admin install,
but it still doesn't want to work. Ugh! I'm going to try switching to
trunk on a different computer to see if it will work in trunk.

Any further thoughts before I move on a create a completely separate
model for Staff Members and Board members?

Thanks,
Brandon