I'm under a really tight deadline on this pro-bono project, so I may
just create a duplicate class and work around it at this point. It's
not that much extra code, and the end-users will never know the
difference. I'll see what I can do about figuring out why it's not
behaving and contribute back if I can.

Thanks again for the help!

Kind regards,
Brandon