I manually copied and pasted the code from the patch into
filterspecs.py, as shown in the patch, but no dice. I set up a sample
application using trunk, and limit_choices_to is working correctly.

I deleted the .pyc file for filterspecs. Is there something else I
need to do to incorporate the patch? Please excuse my ignorance if
that's a really stupid question, I have a knack for missing the
obvious :)

Thanks,
Brandon