On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 9:05 AM, ichbindev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> However, form.is_valid() is for POST only. Is there an is_valid() kind
> of thing for forms where method is GET so that data may be validated?

I don't know what gave you the idea that is_valid() is just for POST
data. There is nothing in the newforms framework that is tied
specifically to POST data. You can bind _any_ data to a form, whatever
the source.

Most of the examples you will see use POST data, because that's the
most common way to use forms. However, if you can call:

myform = MyForm(request.POST)
if myform.is_valid():

you could also call:

myform = MyForm(request.GET)