I am writing a report page where users get to enter data in a form and
based on it search results are provided. There are at least four
fields in the form and all are used in searching. We are not making
any changes to data, we should use GET instead of POST as form method.
Since this input is going to be used to search database, we need to
make sure it is valid before even thinking of sending it further.
However, form.is_valid() is for POST only. Is there an is_valid() kind
of thing for forms where method is GET so that data may be validated?