If errors are showing when you first load the page then you need to check
that the user has actually completed an action before validating the form.

In this case, doing something like
if request.GET.get('action') == True:
   # your form validation here

In your links back to the system, simply add an ?action=true (or whatever)
and that'll fix your issue there.