Trying to run a separate Django project in a sub-directory while the
main project runs in the root.  I'm using Apache 2.2 and mod_python on
Windows.

If my apache httpd.conf includes just the subdirectory I get things
working correctly:

<Location "/testproject/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonPath "['C:/django-projects'] + sys.path"
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE testproject.settings
    PythonDebug On
    PythonInterpreter testproject
</Location>

If I include the domain root, it will no longer hit the subdirectory:

<Location "/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonPath "['C:/django-projects'] + sys.path"
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE mainproject.settings
    PythonInterpreter mainproject
    PythonDebug Off
</Location>

Basically, I need to make the second Location directive include
everything except /testproject/ and that needs to hit the first
directive.  The reason for this is testproject is running against
django 0.96 while the main project is running against trunk.  Any
thought on how to handle this?