I don't know much about the Java frameworks. Could you expound? It is
interesting to me because Servoy is a Java framework which claims to
allow a desktop client or web client with the same codebase. I can't
really find anyone who is using it for a public-facing website,
however.
> Those requirements would fit any decent web framework except the Java
> ones :)

Could you share approximately how big your project is? I know it's
hard to find a real measure for this, but how about number of database
tables?

> Building one at the moment. Nothing to share though since there's
> nothing specific about it. It just a web app.

I don't actually need to link to access as this will be a complete rewrite.

> Key is PYTHON. Django is very modular and loosely couple and you get
> immediate access to the world of Python in your models and views and
> then only the sky is the limit.
> If there's a Python module for ODBC, Access, etc. then YES it can be
> used in Django.

I am already sold on Django/Python, but my question is are there good
descriptions of the benefits written for non-technical people?
Benefits of Django as well as the whole idea of a web app.

Thanks,
Matthew