The answer to your question is the same as the first time you posted it,
about fourteen hours previously. Please do not just repeat the same
question - wait patiently for the answer, and if no answer comes in a
couple of days then add more information to your request or otherwise
change it to increase the probability of a reply.

Graham Dumpleton has told you the solution in the other thread.

regards
 Steve

yuanyun.ken wrote:
> Hi, all great Django users and developers, I have a little problem.
> To make @login_required work,
> I have to configure those in settings.py:
> root_url = '/root_url/'
> LOGIN_URL = root_url + '/login/'
> LOGOUT_URL =  root_url + '/logout/'

[...]