shi shaozhong wrote:
> Dear Jeff Anderson,
>
> Thank you for your email.
>
> It sounds very interesting to me.   I must confess that I am not a
> programmer, and have no experience with Django.  But I have a project
> in hand to do such a work.
>
> Have you ever tried to use feedback.py to fire off another Python
> script (external script)?  The external script may run for 2 - 3
> minutes.
>
> Perhaps you can show me how to use feedback.py to fire off a zip.py.

All you really need is to use a Python thread. They are fairly easy to
use, but I don't use them enough to know without looking up how to do
it. If I needed to do it, I'd simply do a google search for "python
threads".

If you feel like this type of thing would be too difficult or time
consuming, contact me off list and I am willing to do paid freelance
work. I could get it working fairly quickly. I'm a poor college student,
so I'm happy to get extra money any way I can. :)

Thanks!

Jeff Anderson