Hi Kless,

Correct me if I'm wrong but bcrypt can be used as a solution for
storing the passwords in the database (instead of the default sha1)
but it doesn't provide the solution I'm looking for: not sending plain-
text passwords in login forms. Anyway bcrypt sounds interesting,
especially its ability to adapt to processor improvments.

Thanks,

Guy