Rutenberg, you're correct. bcrypt is only a solution for storing the
hash of passwords of secure way. In fact, it's the way more secure and
easy that I've found; and it has been implemented and is being used by
OpenBSD.

Your method has a point of failure. Whatever can see your code JS
(client-code), so he will know what are you making with the password
that is sent from a form.

The best options are https or using HMAC-SHA1/RIPEMD160