On Jan 29, 11:31 pm, "lbologn...@gmail.com" <lbologn...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> say i have aFormWizardof 5 steps and at the last step i want to
> display a summary of the submitted data how do i access the value of a
> field that was in the form at step 1?

Maybe i didn't express myself well enough.

My problem is accessing previous steps fields in the template.
Something like a classic {{form.foo}} doesn't work because previous
fields are passed on to the next step as raw html and they're all
contained in {{form.previous_fields}}

My wizard is like 5 steps and on step 1 the user is asked firstname
and lastname on a form. At step 5 i want to display a summary of
submitted info like:

Fistname: John
Lastname: Doe

but i can't simply do {{form.firstname}}

Thanks,
Lorenzo