On Feb 1, 2:38 am, "mattimust...@gmail.com" <mattimust...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I never understood the logic of it either. I also expected to be able
> to do  something like {{previous_fields.firstname }}.

Found it!

class EnrollWizard(FormWizard):

    def get_template(self, step):
        return 'enroll_wizard_%s.html' % step

    def process_step(self, request, form, current_step):

        if current_step == 3:
            form0 = self.get_form(0, request.POST)
            form1 = self.get_form(1, request.POST)
            form2 = self.get_form(2, request.POST)

            context = (dict(form0=form0, form1=form1, form2=form2))

            return render_to_response(self.get_template(self.step),
context)

And then in the template to display a summary i play with ifequal

  {%ifequal form0.course 2%}
  Intensive course
  {%endif%}

  {%ifequal form0.course 1%}
  Standard course
  {%endif%}

If anybody has a more elegant solution i'm all ears!

Thanks,
Lorenzo