Hi Fabio!

I have used a similark workflow withouth problems, no matters with the
db svn backup.
I have also deleted (sometimes renamed) my development db file to
prevent overwriting the svn version, but if you are ordered and write
appropiate messages when commit, it's easy to fix (I have commited my
development db too :))

Anyway, It was a little dataentry system. Now I am working in a bigger
project with mysql or postgress, depending on performance issues. I
will test both. (Django is my friend)

salutti

--
Hernan Olivera