I guess I'm asking if there's any inherent reason to *not* use Django
for a website that you hope/anticipate will have many simultaneous
users and high levels of database reads/updates. And, related, what's
the most "extreme" Django deployment currently out there.

And on the database side, what database do folks recommend for the
more extreme apps. Can mysql go all the way or are there limitations
there too?