On May 27, 9:11 pm, Valery <khame...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Graham
>
> the issue is still here even after mod_python is removed. I still
> register multiple calls of my view function for a single HTTP-request
> (proved via Django log file). For example, 25 calls per HTTP request
> today.
>
> And you can't believe, as always -- "I did nothing special!" (c)
>
> No one got the same?

Does this happen even for the very first request against a newly
started Apache, or does the multiple calls only start occurring after
you have touched .wsgi file.

BTW, touching the .wsgi file isn't doing what you think it does for
prefork/embedded mode. Read:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ReloadingSourceCode

Graham