On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Valery Khamenya <khame...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Graham,
>
> I do not do touch anymore. However multiple view func calls per single
> HTTP-request still happen.

It's far more likely that Django is being routed multiple HTTP requests than
that Django is calling your view function multiple times for a single HTTP
request.  Every time I recall someone reporting this type of thing it turns
out that their templates have something specified that is causing unexpected
additional HTTP requests.  If you turn on access logging in Apache, do you
really see only a single request resulting in multiple executions of your
view?

Karen