Hi Graham,

I've spent 2 times 45 min recently for reading howtos on writing own
middleware and after that have decided to postpone this grownup's magic :)

I mean that Karen hit the right level for a middling person like I am. It
worked out in about 2 minutes.

Said that, I am actually very thankful for the link, it is indeed
interesting, I am likely to return to that.

best regards
--
Valery A.Khamenya