Hi there,

Seems easy, but I'm having an ass of a time. I think once I wrap my
head around how to do this, I'll be rolling through Django like it's
building sprites on a Commodore 64.

So, I have four tables. Book, Publisher, Author and Review. A classic
scenario.
I want to display a loop on the home page showing all Reviews, display
the Book.Title, Publisher.Name and Author.Name(s) among other things.
One thing to note is, Publisher, Author, Book live in the 'books' APP
and Review lives in the 'reviews' APP.

Am keen to hear how to create a view and a template to display all of
this linked data in one set.
Here are the models for each:

class Publisher(models.Model):
        name = models.CharField(max_length=120)

class Author(models.Model):
        name = models.CharField(max_length=120)

class Book(models.Model):
        title = models.CharField(max_length=120)
        publication_date = models.DateField(blank=True, null=True)
        authors = models.ManyToManyField(Author)
        publisher = models.ForeignKey(Publisher)

class Review(models.Model):
        pream = models.TextField(blank=True)
        body = models.TextField()
        item = models.ForeignKey('books.Book')