On Jul 16, 11:05 am, Javier Guerra <jav...@guerrag.com> wrote:
> maybe urlencode()'ing the '/page#section1' parameter?

The first problem is that the django server only receives the '/page'
part of the URL.  The browser itself holds onto the '#hash' part and
doesn't transmit that to the django server at all, so the
login_required() decorator calls request.get_full_path() and gets '/
page', so that's what it uses.  It doesn't look like there's a simple
way to get the '#hash' from django.

Once I get it, yes I can use urlencode(full_path_with_hash) and use
that instead.