On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Dr.Hamza Mousa<dr.hamzam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> do you mean admin templates ?! i think its the template file of the RC !

Saying "I think" isn't quite the help we're looking for - are you
using the default admin templates, or not? Have you taken _any_ copies
of the admin templates? When you say you are "customizing" the admin -
what modifications have you made?

We need _exact_ and _explicit_ instructions for how to reproduce your
problem - i.e., starting with running django-admin.py startproject,
what do I have to do in order to reproduce this problem. It may help
if you start from scratch yourself - start with an empty project, and
then bring over configurations and files from your 'broken' project
until the problem appears.

Please try to keep in mind that I have many running Django projects,
and _none_ of them are exhibiting the problem you describe. I don't
deny that you are experiencing this problem, but If I'm going to fix
this problem, I need to be able to reproduce it first.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)