On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:53 PM, Margie<margierogin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ah - thank you!  Yes, sorry, in the process of my debugging the issue
> and trying to simplify it, I unintentionally introduced even more
> errors, and then when posting it, even more!  But you somehow despite
> that, managed to identify my real error, which was that I hadn't put
> the single quotes around {% get_my_url %}.
>
> I was clearly doing a spiral downward - thanks very much for your
> save!

No problem! I don't know if you know about it, but if you are doing
lots of ajax with forms, you should take a look at the jquery form
plugin[1]; I use it (nearly) all the time. (No disclaimer, it's not my
project and I'm not affiliated with it in any way.)

Matthias

[1]: http://malsup.com/jquery/form/