Yep and sorry I am bit new to this stuff, I mistook 69 for 200. This
explained it
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/using-asynchronous-http-client.data/s200.log

so for '?' then should my url pattern for add_Score look like this
  (r'^add_score/?', 'carbon_chaos.highscore.views.add_score'),

Thanks Karen.
Dhruv Adhia
http://thirdimension.com