On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Dhruv Adhia <druf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep and sorry I am bit new to this stuff, I mistook 69 for 200. This
> explained it
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/using-asynchronous-http-client.data/s200.log
>
> so for '?' then should my url pattern for add_Score look like this
>
>   (r'^add_score/?', 'carbon_chaos.highscore.views.add_score'),

No, query strings don't play any part in the url matching.  You might want
to add a $ to the end of your existing pattern, to indicate that the inbound
URL path must end after the slash after add_score...as it is your requested
URL is only matching because that $ is missing from your pattern, allowing
any URL path that starts with add_score/ to get routed to your add_score
view, even if there is more after the add_score/ element of the URL path.

What you need to do to be able to access the query string values from the
request.GET dictionary is change whatever is generating that URL to generate
it properly, with the ? separating the URL path from the query string.  But
near as I can tell you have not said anything about where that URL is coming
from, so I don't know what to tell you tot fix.  You need the request coming
in to the server to have the ? in its proper place, you do not need the ? in
the pattern.

Karen