On Saturday 28 November 2009 07:28:27 digicase wrote:
> I am sad to report this, as up until now I had complete faith and
> trust in them. That has been lost over the past few days. Support were
> not transparent, status updates rare and vague.
I have been following web44 issues from RSS and it sure has taken much longer
than other instances. Sorry about what you've been through, I would gone mad
if something like that had happened to me. I hope the issue gets resolved
soon.

I am all for customers disclosing their experiences with brands. So, please
people; don't try to shut people up when they say something negative. I think
open source communities should be open to such discussions.

Having said that, I'm a webfactioner for some years and very happy with the
service. Sure I had issues, but I have always found some real person to seek
help on the other side. So my experience is actually the opposite of "not
transparent". Big companies, small companies, they all make mistakes. Trouble
begins when they start treating their customers like dirt. I bet we can find
enough testimonials that WF is not (yet) one of them.

> Furthermore their daily backup of our home folder was corrupted, which
> is probably as much as a lesson to me as a bad mark for Webfaction.
This is a big issue. I hope they take appropriate action and fix this.

Again, I hope you get your server up and running in no time.

--
Saygılarımla,
Atamert Ölçgen

 -+-