Todd Blanchard wrote:
> settings.py has a list of applications to include (INSTALLED_APPS).
>  Fine.  But then, in urls.py I have to repeat myself by importing each
> application's urls.py to add them.      (r'^admin/', include(admin.urls)),
>
> And then I have to fiddle the template path so the templates in the
> application are found or create a symbolic link from my templates root
> folder to the templates folder in the app.

If you have the app template loader
('django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source')
correctly under TEMPLATE_LOADERS, most apps' templates should just work.
No template path fiddling or symlinks necessary. Throw in the egg loader
if you are using apps in eggs; write your own loader for custom needs;
etc...

--
--Max Battcher--
http://worldmaker.net