Thank you DR for your response.

Yes that helps in a way, as that is what I am planning to do. But at
the moment I can store the name of Projects, Categories and Specs in
the three different models. Where can I store the values for the Specs
for each Project? There is no table that contains that information.
How can I set that table up... in a way that it can expand both
sideways and downwards?