Awesome thanks... But then that removes the need for a Category... :
( The projects have to be linked to the Specs which are only linked to
the Category of the Project.

class ProjectSpecs(models.Models):
    Project=models.ForeignKey(Project)
    Specs=models.ForeignKey(Specs, ##Limit by Category of the
Project## )
    Values=models.CharField(max_length=200)

You think I should write a customized function for that? I think that
may be the answer!!!

What do you guys think is it better to have more models, less columns
or less models, more columns??? Which is more efficient in the long
term?