Hi guys,

I'm a Django noob and am having a few hair-raising experiences (maybe it's
because i'm on Windows?). I successfully installed Django and fired up the
dev server. Now, i got to the part in the walkthrough where i must edit the
MySQL settings module and specify a user and password. I can log into MySQL
via the command line and run whatever SQL i need to - however, once i edited
the settings file and reloaded the Django welcome page, i'm getting an
error: "*Error loading MySQLdb module: no module named MySQLdb*"

I then Googled about and found the modules at Sourceforge. There does not
seem to be a 32bit one for Python 2.5 - please advise? I am also wondering
whether the module should be unzipped into the MySQL bin folder (tried that
with the 64 bit one and aded the bin folder to the PATH variable. No
success).

--
Regards,
Sithembewena Lloyd Dube