On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Tim <timster...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The issue is getting Django admin to recognize this. Has anyone seen
> or done anything like this? I have a few ideas where to begin, but
> figured I would ask first so I don't end up re-inventing the wheel if
> something has already been started.

This is a road fraught with pain, and you'll spend far more time
trying to shoehorn this sort of system into the admin than you would
just writing your own set of administrative views which does what you
want. So do it right -- by building something which naturally
integrates your requirements -- and save yourself the time and
frustration.