Hello

I'm no expert on web applications, and have a couple of questions
about Djanjo:

1. What are the advantages of using a framework like Django over
writing the same type of database-driven in PHP?

2. Is Django domain-agnostic, or are there applications for which it's
a better idea to use something else? The reason I ask is that the
Wikipedia article says: "It was originally developed to manage several
news-oriented sites for The World Company[3] of Lawrence, Kansas".
I'm concerned that Django might be mostly thought for presenting
articles, and might not be very suitable for web apps that are more
interactive.

Thank you for any feedback.