I came from java (spring mostly) then asp.net then php, rails and finally to django. While django is my favorite I can still use all the others just fine. Don't box yourself in and become a zealot of any one language/framework. Learn many and keep exploring. It will only make you a better developer even if you only work professionally with one stack, learning and playing with other things will open up your mind. For me yes I love python and django but I also play with erlang, lua, haskell, xyz framework... you name it. It's good for yer noggin.

-Steven Elliott Jr