The mail from you directly works fine in Outlook, showing up with the cert icon
in the mail list. Mail.app doesn't seem to have any indicator of the signing,
but it's not showing a warning either.

Now, the really amusing thing is that when the mail from the listserv came in,
it's "merged" with the direct mail, and I now have a warning on your message
that there's a mismatch again. I think this is probably a bug with Mail.app
however because it says your mail is signed by you, but it's trying to compare
it with my signature  - the cert that's failing is mine.

PAUL ROCK
Senior Programmer/Analyst | AOL Mail
P: 703-265-5734 | C: 703-980-8380
AIM: paulsrock
44900 Prentice Dr. | Dulles, VA | 20166-9305