On 10/23/2015 03:52 AM, Andrew Beverley via dmarc-discuss wrote:
As Rolf has already asked: is there anywhere else where ARC is being discussed? I am surprised that this is the first I have seen it mentioned on this email list. Andy

There is an arc-discuss list with (at the moment) 37 subscribers. The description is:

   This list is for discussion of the Authenticated Received Chain
   protocol, or ARC. Topics may include:

   - implementation
   - operations
   - presentation (end-user)
   - interoperability

   It is at this stage intended for programmers, service providers,
   network operators, and so on.

   It is not a place for consumers or end-users to turn for help -
   please contact your mailbox provider's help desk in such cases. They
   are in the best position to be able to help you.

There have been several discussions around the most effective way to get some code published for intermediaries. It's a fine topic for the arc-discuss list though... ;)

--S.