> On Oct 22, 2015, at 3:43 PM, Payne, John <jpa...@akamai.com> wrote:
>

>> On Oct 22, 2015, at 3:36 PM, Andrew Beverley via dmarc-discuss
>> <dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 2015-10-22 at 10:19 -0700, Franck Martin via dmarc-discuss
>> wrote:
>>> The fun is moving to ARC
>>>
>>> https://dmarc.org/2015/10/global-mailbox-providers-deploying-dmarc-to-protect-users/
>>
>> Sad to see that Gmail plan to move to p=reject
>
> I’m hoping that it encourages the mailing list folk who have been reluctant
> to become DMARC safe to reconsider, whether thats ARC or wrapping.
> As an enterprise hoping to go p=reject, this is potentially a big deal for me
> :)

I’m not exactly in the loop, but besides this article almost a year ago, I
haven’t seen anything else about gmail going p=reject… and it’s now 3 months
past the advertised date.
Any word there?

Somewhat related (to my earlier post) - are there any _enterprises_ on this
list that have experience or are currently attempting to either go p=reject or
enforce DMARC policies inbound?

Thanks
John