In article <CAGGEJxZq-y455dJ6USs5LNqbmT=lpssuf90dwnrzk2kutpx...@mail.gmail.com>
you write:
>The mailing list question can be a bit tricky.

No kidding.  Here's a more complete set of workarounds we put on
the ASRG wiki.

http://wiki.asrg.sp.am/wiki/Mitigating_DMARC_damage_to_third_party_mail

I rewrite DMARC'ed addresses to local forwarding addresses and add a
DKIM signature in the forwarding domain, since of all the proposed
workarounds it seems to do the least damage to the users of the
mailing list.  For example. mail from mari...@yahoo.com turns into
mari...@yahoo.com.dmarc.fail.

I do it in a little perl shim behind the Sympa list manager.

R's,
John

PS:

>Note: There will probably be at least one really angry reply to this
>post telling me how horrible this is and that I broke mailing lists.
>It'll be a rehash of an argument from more than a year ago. Truth be
>told, somebody else broke mailing lists; this is just how I personally
>decided to implement a fix that seems to work well for me. YMMV.

Uh huh.