Ben Greenfield wrote:

> I believe the IP and hostname match exactly the ip address and hostname of
> the working DKIM, SPF. I was assuming that these were the emails that went to
> list-serves, but on further consideration if they were list-servs that would
> show the ip and hostname of the list-serv.

DKIM and IP addresses are almost orthogonal, so the sorts of matches that
you're talking about are not that important. Relevant questions would appear to
be:

- Which IP addresses are sending messages that are failing DKIM but passing
SPF[1]?
- Are these IP addresses under your control?
- If so, why is DKIM failing?
- If not, why are they listed in your SPF record?

- Roland

1: I assume that we're talking about SPF for your own domains, rather than for
a forwarder's?