>I guess I'm now more inclined to remove the rua= stanza as I don't
>manage user accounts and am really only interested in the failures.

I concur with Roland.  Looking at my failure reports, I see some from
Hotmail and Linkedin and beyond that a few from Chinese and Russian
ISPs generally reporting random spam that happened to randomly fake my
domain.  The Hotmail reports are redacted so they are certainly better
than nothing but not that much better.  They will not give you anything
like a comprehensive view of where your DMARC failures are.

The aggregate reports tell you about both success and failures, so put
them in a database and query for stats about the failures.  This is
not, as they say, rocket science.

R's,
John