Hello everybody,

Recently this article came to my attention:
http://noxxi.de/research/breaking-dkim-on-purpose-and-by-chance.html

It gives a nice overview of some of the vulnerabilties in the DKIM spec.
I understand that this is mostly stuff which is in the spec already.

However with regards to the trustworthyness of DMARC I do think it is good
to highlight these in this list as well.

I would like to call out to the ISPs on this list to verify their handling
of the headers as described.

Furthermore I wanted to check how we (as a DMARC group) should handle DKIM
sigs which cannot be fully trusted, can we improve this?

Regards, Michiel