Thank you for your responses.

I do understand that the article may not be 100% accurate and that the
mentioned vulnerabilities are already mentioned in the spec.

However I did want to highlight them here. Even though this is not widely
spread (are there any stats about this?), it does seem some respectable
brand use (/used) the l= parameter.

Even though I have quite some experience with DKIM, this article was new to
me and might also be to others. That's mainly the reason I shared it here.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Michiel van de Vis
Software Developer

eFuture B.V.