Hey everyone,

We’ve been trying to track down what could possibly be causing this issue.
Google nevers send an aggregate report for our .US domain.

We get aggregate reports from AOL, Yahoo, and Outlook on occasion but have
yet to get a single report from Google.

We use this very same .US domain to receive DMARC reports, both aggregate
and forensic, for  about ten other domains that we manage. Google sends us
aggregate reports about those domains every day.

So we do get aggregate reports from Google for other domains in which we
are setup as the rua.We just don't get them for our own domain.

The DMARC record for our domain is, "v=DMARC1;rua=mailto:aggrepo...@xxxxx.us
;ruf=mailto:forrepo...@xxxxx.us; p=reject; fo=1; sp=none"

We have modified it several times in failed attempts to resolve this issue.
We tried changing the RUA to other domains and services such as
DMARCAnalyzer and we have pretty much tried everything as far as changing
tags in the DMARC record goes.

Here is a copy of a DMARC record for a domain that google DOES send reports
for to us, "v=DMARC1;rua=mailto:aggrepo...@xxxxx.us;ruf=mailto:
forrepo...@xxxxx.us; p=reject; fo=1;"

We can’t figure out any pattern to this madness.

I mentioned our domain being a .US TLD repeatedly because I’m almost
convinced there is a bug that has something to do with reports not being
generated for a .US TLD.

Can anyone else with a .US TLD confirm you get reports from Google?

If anyone has any ideas we’d really appreciate your time. This has been
driving us mad.

Thanks.