On 10/27/2017 3:51 PM, Steve Atkins via dmarc-discuss wrote:
The p= tag must come immediately after the v=DMARC1. Google is apparently
ignoring your record while the other receivers are ignoring the spec.

I recommend moving the p= tag to be right after v=DMARC; and see what happens.
/me goes to fix his tools

There's a meta-lesson here, given how relatively mature and heavily-used DMARC is, which ought to make it surprising that this sort of thing pops up this late.

But I can't figure out what sort of productive statement to make to describe the lesson or what to do about it...

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking