There are many issues with DMARC. I’m trying it out now, but having looked at
IETF documents (https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dmarc/documents/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dmarc/documents/>) especially RFC 7960
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7960/> ("Interoperability Issues between
Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) and
Indirect Email Flows" which has a catalog of many issues) has made me less than
optimistic.

Gerben Wierda
Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture <http://enterprisechess.com/>
Mastering ArchiMate <http://masteringarchimate.com/>