An email passes DMARC for SPF if:
1. SPF check of the Mail From domain passes*
2. The Mail From domain and the From domain are in alignment (same
organizational domain)

So, either
the *Mail From* was your domain and when SPF was checked it didn't pass, so
there's something out of whack with the record
OR
the *Mail From* didn't match the From (Misaligned)

The RUA reports will identify the Mail From and the SPF Result for that
Mail From, so you would know if it is misaligned, or if it was aligned and
the SPF check itself failed.

Please note that you have a bad entry in you SPF (assuming you are talking
about cds.com) and it could be as simple as that.  If it was that IP that
the mail came from it would definitely be a factor.  Even if it was an item
listed earlier in the record, some systems may just fail it out for having
a bad record.
a:162.219.65.64 should be listed as *ip4:*162.219.65.64

Cheers!

--
Todd Weltz, Software Developer
twe...@agari.com  l M: 416.471.8633 l www.agari.com