On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 9:01 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <step...@xemacs.org>
wrote:

>> LSP are just feeling the pains of their early ignorance of the
>> technology.
> That, sir, is false, both as to fact and as to causality.
> The choice was among different varieties of pain, but
> no amount of preparation would have made the pain avoidable.

that's a completely wrong assumption. they all knew DMARC doesn't
work for any case where 3rd party is involved. document even says so.

however, they decided it's not their problem, and instead
of solving it, they just ignored it, cause no rich corporation
is using 3rd party services anyway.

and thus, early ignorance brought us here where we have DMARC
on non-IETF path, where we r bitching about mailing lists and
where we have 3 different 3rd party proposals.

--
Vlatko Salaj aka goodone
http://goodone.tk