On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Vlatko Salaj <vlatko.sa...@goodone.tk>
wrote:

> u ppl keep repeating that. however, u never say what IS the reason.
> why don't u enlighten us, then?

Instead of assuming the reason and thus making false accusations, you
could've asked for the details first.

> maybe we'll bitch less if we knew the truth, but considering it
> has nothing to with it, i guess not.

We couldn't come to agreement on the terms for a working group charter at
the time we tried.  The details are available in the archives of this list
if you want to go back and get more detail, but that's the basics of it.

I'm hoping we will try again so that there is a standards track version of
DMARC in the not-too-distant future, because I think just about everyone
believes that's a good idea.

-MSK