> d) Versions are cumulative.  Every signature that is a valid version N
> signature is still a valid version N+1 signature, give or take the change
> in the b= hash due to the version bump.

I think this is unnecessarily restrictive.  It's unnecessary because a
verifier that wants to handle multiple versions can always incorporate
a routine per version.  It's restrictive because a later version might
want to disavow an earlier version.

If you want to change the semantics that much, like I said, give it a different name.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY